- What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? - intelligence.
- What are you most grateful for? - family. loved ones. TLM.
- Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong? - YES because it’s stealing. ASK for it.
- What do you want most? - Education and success.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? - Doing the right things.
- What has life taught you recently? - That people will be fake, but keep it moving. I’m probably better than them anyways —- that’s why they mad.
- What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? - Fakeness and ignorance.
- Where do you find inspiration? - in music.
- Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? - My life is like a painting.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? - Because we never know the consequences of our mistakes.
- What impact do you want to leave on the world? - Something people will remember.
- What is the most defining moment of your life thus far? - graduating high school
- In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing? - enough Benjamins.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? - Because we can’t do everything we like.
- What lifts your spirits when life gets you down? - alcohol and herbs. LOL just kidding. music.
- Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do? - nope. I do what the f*ck I want.
- Has your greatest fear ever come true? - no.
- Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone? - because distant creates fonder memories.
- What is your most beloved childhood memory? - Daddy and Granddaddy
- Is it more important to love or be loved? LOVE. because when you give LOVE you should never be waiting for it to be reciprocated. Genuine love is given and asking for nothing in return.
What are you asking?
What you didn’t see on the Behind the Music: Missy Elliott!
If you missed it, you need to Vh1 and see the next time it airs. It was great !!!
Missy Talks About Ecstasy
Missy Talks Timbaland & Magoo.
- If you had to teach something, what would you teach? - Psychology.
- What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life? - I regret not studying abroad, but I think I will still be able to one day.
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? - Nope. All my luggage has been unpacked.
- When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? - um. I’ve asked God to please let me go at 60 or 66. My favorite numbers.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right? - depends on the situation. but you should always do what you know is right… and never expect anything out of it.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? - 26.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? - of course.
- What makes you smile? - Sex. Food. Poetry. Music. Friends. Family.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? - No way !!! I’m already doing more than I said.
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? - Be yourself. Show what you can do, don’t tell us. And respect all human rights. Be open-minded.
- If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? - Educate myself, go somewhere new every year, have lots of sex, adopt some kids and animals, own a business.
- What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human? - um. we all speak a language? have vaginas [women] and penises [men]. 2 hands, 2 feet, a brain [ although everyone’s doesn’t function similarly ]
- If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose? - The Giver. or The Pearl. Deep messages behind the story.
- Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing? - More work I love doing…
- What is important enough to go to war over? - Nothing.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? - never trying.
- When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing? - now.
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? - Live. I’m a very complex woman… I do a lot of things differently.
- What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you? - Something that is similar for all Americans. a big house, car, kids, family, love.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? - worried genius. I could invent a stress-reliever.
Lots of celebrities walked the BET “Green” carpet, but a few ladies stuck out the most. My mini HOT and HOT MESS looks.
- No comment. But really why was Teairra Mari invited? At least when your music is doing bad you can make sure you look good enough to flaunt something.
Nicki in this pink, ruffled ensemble with grey tights really could’ve just wore nothing and I would’ve been happier. She should’ve left those flamingo feathers where ever the hell she found them…
Nominee, Lola Monroe (who was mistaken for Keri the entire night) worked it out on the red carpet looking quite fierce as usual !!!
Keri Hilson stepped out simple, but still stunning. Her make-up wasn’t as extravagant as usual, but I guess after being invited to Grammys and Billboard Music Awards and etc you probably wouldn’t dress up too much for the BET Awards either.
A. Keys Back from her brief hiatus, married, looking fine as ever.
=) Thank u darlin !!
I’m speaking the truth…